Saturday, November 29, 2008

Looks Like I Finally Won Something For a Change...

Joem and I entered this contest:


I just got my essay in 15 minutes before the deadline.

And what do you know...

Hi Jonathan,
 
 
Congratulations! you are one of the top 3 winners of our 5th Annual essay Writing Contest.
 
Please confirm your attendance on our awarding on Dec. 1, 2008 at Embassy Superclub at the Fort, TAGUIG CITY.

I just got this email tonight from the organizers.

So, back to Embassy on Monday night. I wonder if Kuya Ray can take me. I don't really mix well with ravers and party people.

I'll post the essay later in the week.

8 comments:

  1. About time, man! Congratulations! Hey, Bok, I told you guys to write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was planning to start writing during the weekend...i can't anything decent in under 2 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Jon!
    Try joining cracked.com! Bago mawala ang swerte sali na!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kailangan pang mag-member sa forums e. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jon! Looking forward to that award-winning piece! Congrats, mon colonel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes naman! Shit, kelangan may mapalanunan na rin kami! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It'll be a doozy. I don't sound much like a colonel in it, though, hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete