Monday, November 16, 2009

Michael Bay Signs $50M Deal to F*** Up Thundercats

I know its from the Onion, but the best parodies are the ones that make you think that such an absurdity can happen. In this case, it may well happen.

"I couldn't be more excited to completely fuck this up," said Bay, who plans to begin production on destroying the live-action adaptation next month. "ThunderCats has a great story, endearing characters, action, adventure, space-travel, and fantasy. It will be an honor to run it into the ground."

"I'll use every directorial tool I have to suck the very life and charm out of this beloved cartoon," added Bay, claiming that the film could turn out to be the most colossal piece of shit he's ever worked on. "I won't rest until I get every last scene exactly wrong."


No comments:

Post a Comment