Saturday, January 16, 2010

One More Reason to Never See "Avatar"

I take pride in being the last person on Earth to have never seen Cameron's monstrous "Titanic".

And now, I have one more reason to hold the same record for fucking "Avatar".

EW: “Avatar” is the perfect eco-terrorism recruiting tool.”

JC: Good, good. I like that one. I consider that a positive review. I believe in ecoterrorism.”

Yep, from the auteur's mouth himself, "Dances with Space Smurfs" is an eco-terrorist recruiting tool.

They should release an Avatar RTS game. One where we can play the Marines and totally annihilate the blue cat people. That's probably the only bit of Avatar junk I'd buy. 

Ah, I suppose this dooms me to pop irrelevance. But it's better than becoming this pathetic.

"Ever since I went to see 'Avatar' I have been depressed. Watching the wonderful world of Pandora and all the Na'vi made me want to be one of them. I can't stop thinking about all the things that happened in the film and all of the tears and shivers I got from it," Mike posted. "I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "

I wonder why the damn pussy won't make himself a Darwin Award recipient....

No comments:

Post a Comment