Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If This is Episcopalianism, They Should Quit Calling Themselves Christian

Cambridge (Massachusetts) Episcopal "Divinity" School just got itself a new dean!

So, what's wrong with the new gal? Check out one of her greatest hits.

And when a woman becomes pregnant within a loving, supportive, respectful relationship; has every option open to her; decides she does not wish to bear a child; and has access to a safe, affordable abortion – there is not a tragedy in sight -- only blessing. The ability to enjoy God’s good gift of sexuality without compromising one’s education, life’s work, or ability to put to use God’s gifts and call is simply blessing.

These are the two things I want you, please, to remember – abortion is a blessing and our work is not done. Let me hear you say it: abortion is a blessing and our work is not done. Abortion is a blessing and our work is not done. Abortion is a blessing and our work is not done.

Repeat that last sentence over and over again...and in the distance, you will hear "Sieg Heil" in the background. For this deranged "priestess" (I will never acknowledge Episcopalian ordination), the killing of unborn children is not just a tragedy, it's a blessing! Because, you know, abortion keeps that pesky, who-invited-this-turd baby from ruining a woman's right to have it all. "Enjoying the gift of sexuality without compromising one's education, life's work..." Yes, comfort is worth a murder. I remember a time wherein the West used to prosecute such evil. I think that West is dead.

And you know what, this kind of turgid reasoning is coming to a law chamber near you, courtesy of our progressive "betters" in the academe and in politics. It's a shame that our pro-life movement is in shambles, under the seeming assumption that there's nothing to fight about, for now.

As for this Episcopalians, why don't they just declare themselves Unitarian and be done with it? How can you have a "divinity school" if you don't even believe in any "divinity" other than the ones you make up along the way? I'd respect them more if they just called themselves the Episcopal Mythology School. 

Moloch the Child-Eater: The Ideal Episcopalian Bishop / Dean


2 comments:

  1. If abortion is legal why not legalize murder. People call me nuts for being pro-life and pro-gun. Makes more sense then being pro-baby death and anti-gun if you ask me.

    I don't fuck around with my guns but I'm ready to use them if faced with no other option and hell even if I do use them death isn't assured not like the baby killing of these damn selfish pro-choice nuts.
    Oh John here's a shirt you might like.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Anti-Liberal-T-Shirt-HILARIOUS-New-All-Sizes-Black_W0QQitemZ150320669550QQihZ005QQcategoryZ15687QQcmdZViewItem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, I agree. To be pro-gun and pro-life is not contradictory, for both use implicit arguments for the dignity of human life. The pro-gun arguments I've seen are all centered around the right to self-defense, which is an offshoot of the sacredness of human life. I really wish we had a second amendment.

    It takes cognitive dissonance on a mass scale to be anti-gun and pro-abortion.

    BTW, I love the shirt. Funny thing is, the show "Sleeper Cell" actually has a gay terrorist on welfare character. :D

    ReplyDelete