Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miscellany Omnibus

Can't really think clearly today. Got one hell of a headache. Too much COD 4, I assume.

So, its just a bunch of brain farts strung together for today.

____________

My Dream Vehicle

Forget about anything made by the Big Three, Japanese automakers or European manufacturers. My favorite vehicle-making company is now the Mutoid Waste Company. Ford? Honda? Kawasaki? None of them had the balls to make this beauty:


All that's left missing is some AC/DC for the CD player...

Now this is the baby I want to roll around in! All the HP in the world will never compensate for the lack of a hellish flame-thrower. Hell Hound for the win!!!

_________

AWWWW....SHIT...


"...."

Damn you, Eric Cart...err...Foreman!!!!! *primal howl*

___________

I KINDA SUCK WITH BIRTHDAYS

Looking at my trusty Multiply calendar (right...), it looks like I missed out on greeting at least two of my buddies on their birthdays this month. AG and Hazel, I'm sorry this comes really late, but belated Happy Birthday guys. Both of you are two of my favorite former students (this is a wide category, really), so I decided to trawl the Interwebs for very late presents. Because, y'all know I'm Mr. Moneybags.

For AG:

I want to give you a reminder as to how far you've come under the tutelage of Bodega and its many mysterious ways. But I couldn't decide which one suits better, so fuck it, have 'em both.*



 











You've come a long way, AG. A very long way...

For Hazel:

I want to give you something that reminds me of you. I couldn't think of anything. Then, another critter named Hazel shows up in search.


That is so cute, I think my brain just melted.

Okay, so its name is "Akagami Hamster". But let's just pretend it's named Hazel, k?

Extremely belated Happy Birthday, you two.

______

* 1st pic - You grew up in suburbia. Nobody feels sorry for you. Get a haircut.
* 2nd pic - Less conformist than the bus.

I'm out.


2 comments: