Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God Loves the Ugly Too


A while back, I posted a photo of Dennis Kucinich (an American Democrat Congressman who looks the embodiment of "pencil-necked geek") and his insanely hot redhead wife.

Apparently, God loves ugly people too. And here's more proof why.

Some samples from the article:

You'd think Agent Sarah Walker was with some lesbian, but its actually some dude named "Tim Loden". A lesbian would've been hotter.

Just...what.the.fuck...
Fuck you, Salman Rushdie...

And my personal favorite:


I like this one because, as per the article:

They got married in 1995 and have two daughters, the latter of which was born five or six years after the above picture was taken. Why does Sarah-Jane look like that? Well, I blame Owen’s openness about being faithful to his wife:

“I so value what I’ve got at home with my wife and kids that I’ve never f—-ed with that,” Owen, 42, tells Playboy in its September issue. “For me, that’s what it’s about.”

My respect for Clive Owen just kicked up a couple of notches.





2 comments:

  1. On the local front, you can add any Gretchen-Tonyboy pic. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wealth disparity between the two makes Tonyboy very handsome.

    ReplyDelete