Sunday, September 21, 2008

Johnny Fanboy

I'm sure every one of us has had a celebrity crush from time to time. (Explains the unearned prestige these people get most days.)

In connection with the release of the first episode of the new season of House, M.D. last week, allow me to indulge in mine.

I have a huge, stupid, irrational* crush on this woman right here:

 
Olivia Wilde, she of the porcelain skin and ambiguously bisexual TV roles. Also occasionally indulges the whiny childhood fantasies of emo songwriters.


She's also quite smart. Hey, she plays a doctor on TV doesn't she?


She also likes moonlit walks. Cliche, but I'm too busy looking at her eyes...err...eye.


She works hard, but doesn't seem to look all that tired and bedraggled.

And she makes the best argument there is for gay marriage. (Or at least, the only one I'd indulge for at least two and a half minutes.)


She also likes animals. Really likes them.** Here she is with a stuffed one named Jonathan. (OK, so I made that up.)

*Sigh*

___________________________________________

*Irrational, because this woman supports PETA, campaigned for Obama while promoting her show, and is very much married (last time I checked). I don't understand myself sometimes. Shit.

** Did I mention how much she likes animals? Believes they ought to have "rights". Man...buzzkill.

1 comment: